Wednesday, August 25, 2010

chicken recipes - Cookbooks: My Favorite Five ( page 1 )


chicken recipes - Cookbooks: My Favorite Five

chicken recipes - Cookbooks: My Favorite Five

chicken recipes - Cookbooks:  My Favorite Five
find more info about chicken recipes - Cookbooks: My Favorite Five click chicken recipes - Cookbooks: My Favorite Five
@ http://astore.amazon.com/chicken_recipes-20
list chicken recipes - Cookbooks: My Favorite Five


1
chicken recipes
Shopping CartShopping Cart Listmania! Cookbooks: My Favorite Five
By an Amazon.com customer
Food for the Soul: Traditional Jewish Wisdom for Healthy EatingFood for the Soul: Traditional Jewish Wisdom for Healthy Eating by Chana Rubin
Buy new: $13.22 / Used from: $8.95I loved this so-much-more-than-a-cookbook book. The author gives out sound and reasonable advice on nutrition and manages to make it extremely interesting! The recipes are wonderful (at least the ones I've tried); simple, but elegant and delicious. I would highly recommend this book to anyone serious about eating healthier (while actually enjoying the food).
365 Ways to Cook Chicken: Simply the Best Chicken Recipes You'll Find Anywere!365 Ways to Cook Chicken: Simply the Best Chicken Recipes You'll Find Anywere! by Cheryl Sedaker
Buy used from: $0.01The best chicken recipe book ever published. The recipes are simple and scrumptious. You couldn't ask for more in a recipe book!
Everyday Italian: 125 Simple and Delicious RecipesEveryday Italian: 125 Simple and Delicious Recipes by Giada De Laurentiis
Buy new: $22.15 / Used from: $12.50I consider Giada's Italian recipes the best. Never overly-complicated; simple food that is always satisfying. You need this book in your collection!
Craig Claiborne's Kitchen PrimerCraig Claiborne's Kitchen Primer by Craig Claiborne
Buy used from: $0.10Every beginning cook needs this book. Read it carefully and learn well.
I'm Just Here for the Food: Version 2.0I'm Just Here for the Food: Version 2.0 by Alton Brown
Buy new: $21.45 / Used from: $14.89The other book new cooks need. Great for those of us who learned to cook, but didn't really realize it was working all due to science! Alton explains it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment